Monday, February 16, 2015

Memory Planners

It seems like the scrapbooking industry has caught on to the whole planner craze.  Heidi Swapp and Teresa Collins both came out with their own line of planners and accessories for the planners this year and also Webster's Pages! My two personal favorites are the Heidi Swapp and The Webster's Pages Color Crush planners




You can learn about the Heidi Swapp planners in her blog post here.

You can learn more about the Webster's pages planners in their blog post here.

I already have both of HS planners on order.  The black and white and the watercolor planner.  And I am seriously debating whether or not I am going to order the Color Crush planner in Gold as well! The thing about the HS planners is that I don't know when I am going to receive them because of the port strikes.  It was supposed to ship late December and now it's mid February and we haven't received them. I heard they won't be available until March.  Which really sucks!!!!

Cassie Box owner of paper issues will have the Watercolor Heidi Swapp planners in on today if you are interested.  You can find her store here.

I can't wait to get my planners in my hands.  I was never sold on the whole FILAFAX craze, but once the scrapbook industry got involved, my EARS AND EYES perked right on up! The scrapbooking isn't a multi million dollar industry for nothing.  They are very smart and STRATEGIC with their marketing.  I didn't even think about memory planning until Heidi Swapp came out with her cute little folios.  Then I was SOLD.  Whatever Heidi Swapp touches turns to Gold.  She has been around for 15 years and still is in the game.  My hats off to her.  She definitely knows what she is doing.

If you do have a memory planner,  I am interested in knowing what kind, and please link your blog in the comments.  Until next time.......

2 comments:

  1. I have the Heidi Swapp Watercolors planner. I am not using it as a planner per se, I am using it as a mood book/inspirational type of book. I will let you know my blog addy when I make it live (hopefully sometime next week). PM me on Facebook if you want to see my old blog :)

    Hugs,

    Kim

    ReplyDelete