Monday, January 19, 2015

December Daily FAIL!




About this December Daily thing...
The plan was to have everything done by January 7th, so that I could focus focus on Project Life. Well.......that didn't  happen. I'm not done with my December Daily nor have I started Project Life. I'm really behind schedule. I like to give myself deadlines, because if I spend too much time on one project,  I get bored fast! Am I the only one????? LOL


I plan on finishing up this week. The goal, at this point, is to simply GET HER DONE!!!!!

PLUS, I am so Over this December Daily, Christmas, Christmas Decorations (btw, mine are still up,just let that sink in for a minute), Christmas movies, Bah Humbug and Ebenezer!!!!

I can't wait to start something new and fresh! I get so excited when I start new projects I know I am NOT alone. However, I don't like to have TOO many projects going at the same time. KWIM??? Maybe NOT! LOL

The next time I post, the DD will be done. Or let's just say.....I HOPE!  Please feel free to link your DD's in the comments.  I would love to see them! Sidetone, Please say a prayer for my husband's grandmother, she is 93 years old and suffering from pneumonia. That is her pictured with my husband a week before Christmas.  Thanks again for stopping by!!


Until next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment