Thursday, January 22, 2015

I'm in the market for......

 IF YOU GUESSED A CRAFT TABLE YOU ARE RIGHT!!!!!! DING, DING, DING!!!!

These two craft tables are sort of similar to what I am looking for! I will be going to Ikea on tomorrow to get what I need.  I had a beautiful GLASS, dining room table that I worked on, and even though it was long and wide, it wasn't really functional.  I was always scared of breaking it! and eventually that's what happened.  It broke! I walked in my craft area and it tipped and fell over and shattered! I was devastated.  That was December 18th! R.I.P to my craft table.

I even shed a few tears.......


SERIOUSLY!

Now that I am no longer in mourning, I picked myself up by my bootstraps and decided to get a more FUNCTIONAL table,  yet STYLISH AND THE MOST IMPORTANT AFFORDABLE.   I have a kid in college and one who will soon be on her way! I HAVE TO SPEND MY NICKELS AND DIMES WISELY! KWIM??????


SO, i decided to get my table top and chair from Ikea, but my shelving units are from Target and in typical DANA fashion, my table top, bookshelves, and chair are not the same color! Nope! But, I am not going to spoil anything.  Once I get it all set up.  You will be the first to see it!!!!


I am so excited! Just hope nothing gets in the way of me going to IKEA on tomorrow!  Hubby promised he would take me to get everything on tomorrow! Can't hardly wait!


No comments:

Post a Comment