Monday, January 19, 2015

Welcome!

Hello! My name is Dana and I love to craft.  I started this blog so that I can have a place to show off my creations and talk all things crafty.  Some of the crafts that I am involved in is scrapbooking.  I create mini albums,  I am starting Project Life,  I smash book,  and love junk journaling.  My first love is PAINTING.  My father is was a very talented artist and I love to paint,  sketch, art journal, alter things, and mixed media arts.  If you know and follow me on youtube then you will know that I am quite the enabler and I love to shop for crafting supplies.  My favorite company is Crate Paper and Maggie Holmes and Heidi Swapp are two of my favorite designers. Overall, I just love all things CRAFTY!!!!!! I will be blogging about anything from sales at crafty stores to latest buzz in the craft world.  My main focus will be sharing my own creations! If you have a blog, please link it in the comments below.  I will also be doing monthly challenges, so stay tuned!!!!!!!!!!! Until next time....

2 comments: