Thursday, February 5, 2015

ONE LITTLE WORD.......

First off let me apologize for my absence.  I have been so busy the month of January.  My husband's grandmother was admitted to the hospital 13 days before Christmas and we were running back and forth to the hospital, which is on the other side of town.  I am sad to report, that she passed away January 31st.  We were hopeful, that she'd get better, but God chose otherwise. Please say a prayer for our family at this time, especially for my husband and my younger son Jariel who is taking it very hard.  She was 93, but still full of life. It was very hard letting go.

I decided in January that I would choose a word monthly and use that word to apply to my daily life as well as use it to express myself CREATIVELY.  The word that I chose is PEACE.

I chose that word for many reasons. One, it just resonates with my spirit right now.  With so much drama in the world and even within my own family, I just want PEACE. Peace of MIND, BODY, AND SPIRIT.

I will incorporate the word PEACE in all my works! Scrapbooking(12x12 layout), smash booking, a mini album, project life, a painting, art journal entry, and a mixed media art piece! I am very excited about this.

I encourage all of you to incorporate this into your daily lives as well as your creative ones.

I also encourage you to chose your own words monthly and link what you creative and I will showcase it right on my blog!

I have a black board that I purchased from Tuesday morning for 8 bucks! It is in a 9x12 frame that has a slot for a 4x6 picture and the rest is all chalk board.  I choose a picture of my liking to fit the word for the month and I display it all month long!

I encourage you all to join my journey for peace this month of FEBRUARY!
(I will be adding my creative pieces soon! Stay tuned........ )

1 comment:

  1. love your way of thinking chicken, I will now try and do the same thankyou for your inspirational blog post my word i think will be LOVE .........

    ReplyDelete